We are excited to announce our tryout dates for the 2020 season.
January 13th – Boys Teams
2013-2012s – Wilson Park Turf – 4-5:30pm
2011-2010s – Wilson Park Turf – 5:30-7pm
2009-2008s – Zamperini Stadium – 5-6:30pm
2007-2006s – Zamperini Stadium – 6:30-8pm
January 14th – Girls Teams
2013-2012-2011-2010s – Zamperini Stadium – 5-6:30pm
2009-2008-2007-2006s – Zamperini Stadium – 6:30-8pm
Tryout Facility Addresses:
Wilson Park Turf – 2300 Jefferson Street, Torrance, CA 90501
Zamperini Stadium – 2125 Lincoln Avenue, Torrance, CA 90501
Steel United is a non-profit soccer club committed to maximizing each player’s potential on and off the field. We produce highly skilled players who are dynamic and competent both physically and mentally. When players leave the pitch, our job isn’t done. Education, life skills and personal development of every young athlete is at the heart of everything we do.
We offer the following programs for players that are a part of the club.
- Competitive club training environment
- Experienced, Qualified Coaches that are a part of our continuous professional development pathway and access to the Steel Sports Coaching System.
- National Camp and Teams for the U15 & U16 Boys and Girls Age groups.
- Exclusive access to the Fusionetics injury prevention and strength & conditioning platform.
- College Pathway Program and education modules